Wednesday, March 18, 2009

* cough * JGG

Ahem...*Cough*...clears throat.

There has been JGG knitting going on. Lots of it. Lots 'n lots 'n lots of it. An extra 3 motifs on the existing sleeve, a whole 'nother sleeve to match, and 10 inches or so of the front. Not bad considering the week I had with hubby away for work and the usual mad crazy busy schedule of work, school and craft club.

While I had some real trouble with the motif on the front piece, I'm truckin' away now good-o and am reasonably confident of making my new deadline of 27th March. (Note to self: Over confidence = Disaster. You never learn nuthin'?)

Must be the Spring weather tho'. I got a sudden uncontrollable urge to do some de-cluttering (and boy is it necessary) and came across this carefully stashed away, calling my name.



Yes my treasure, I just couldn't hear you tucked away in that box. Don't cry.

And as soon as I realised that the JGG was not going to make its St Patrick's Day deadline, I just had to pick this up again. If only to stop it whining.

There may have been seaming. I'm not prepared to say.

This baby has been gestating for 2 years now. It's about time it got finished. Heck, if it was a movie, it would be Benjamin Button, born at a great age.

.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Well however you got there, it's gonna be a stunner!