Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wisp



Still on the post-JGG high and the red project theme, last weekend I also I cast on for Wisp, from Knitty.

This is a KAL with my friend J in Arkansas, who very kindly gifted me the yarn in a Ravelry swap. The yarn is Crystal Palace Kid Merino in Lacquer Red and it's just yummy. It seems to be softer to work with than Kidsilk I think, I haven't had any problems so far anyway.

Took me a while to figure out how to line up the yarnovers the way that the pattern indicates that they should be. In the 1st panel, they kinda wander about the place.


No worries, I'm pretty sure no-one will notice!


.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh, can't wait to see more of the Wisp. Should be really kewl!

Judy said...

Pictures please....so I will know if I should post pics of my WISP.

Nic said...

Well, of course you should post Wisp pictures. Don;t let my camera issues stand in your way at all!

Am all agog to see your Wisp.