Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kid Socks


Image from Spud & Chloe

Hmmmm. As some of you know, I don't do socks. Really I don't. But they've always intrigued me. Kinda like other things that I don't do, like scuba diving and time travel.

This is an upcoming pattern from Spud & Chloe. It might just be enough to light the sock fire in me. And I just need another pattern obsession now, don't I?

It's small, simple and I'd like an excuse to try this yarn. Now...what are my chances of getting Little Monkey to wear handknit socks?

Hmmmmm....I'll get back to you.


.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you do socks to me. Orange Sherbet, yum!

Nic said...

Thanks! I should be clear tho', in case you think otherwisem that I DID NOT KNIT THESE SOCKS! This pic is from the Spud & Chloe website. Nice, eh?

PĂ©itseoga said...

lovely sockses! great colour, too!