Friday, April 16, 2010

The Joy of Chunky


This is what made my lil' heart beat faster this week. (Thump thump thumpety thump). I was unreasonably thrilled to find these here while browsing around last week. The order was made in an instant.

I love love love my Knitpro Harmony set but had resigned myself to inferior products for this (10mm) and this (12mm). And there have been quite a few more knit in the past while.

Now however my knitter's cup runneth over.

There has been a lot of knitting around here, but not quite in a form that I can show you just yet.

There's been some seaming, some swatching, some grafting, lots of cables, a few buttons, an I-cord or three, knitting, praying and lots of blocking.

Patience, my pretties. Very soon now.

.

3 comments:

Sinéad said...

I love those needles too, they're just great to knit with. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've knit up recently!

Leslie said...

I have them and more. I have also discovered their fixed Size 1s for two circ socks, LOVELY! and they are just do darn pretty to look at!

sheknitupthat said...

Very intriguing! Dying to see what is to come in the next few blog posts then :D