Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gay Paree

It's that time of year again. Here I am once more in Gay Paree.

Stuck. In the mud ash.

Volcanic ash and closed airports do not a homeward journey make.

There are far worse places to be stuck of course, and at least there's knitting in my suitcase, if I ever get a chance to take it out.

You'll be happy to hear that I'm taking the mature route in my reponse to this unfortunate turn of events.

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

Le sigh*!


(Got this expression from my pal L. It seems especially appropriate for today.)
.

4 comments:

Clasheen said...

Escargot, croissants, fabulous fashion, beautiful buildings, amazing art, fabulous clothes, of course you want to go home!!!

Leslie said...

Well then... Mais oui to the mud, er, ash and being stuck in Paris

Sinéad said...

Ugh, there's nothing worse than being stuck. All your stuff is packed away, and you can't get your knitting? That's a reason to blow a fuse right there!
Hopefully you get home safe & sound asap.

Irene said...

Welcome home Hon!