Sunday, March 16, 2008

Knitting Bag Four

And more from the knitting bag collection.

(Hmmm. I'm starting to think my DH might be right not be entirely mistaken when he says that there are a lot of knitting bags around the house!)



I really love this one. It's a smallish tote that I got in Penny's for oh, I dunno, 3 euro or something like that. I got several others as gifts for some young ladies that I know. The fabrics are great, and fully lined etc. Of course I got several more for myself as future gifts to others.

On the windowsill here are 2 balls of Sublime Mohair in pale green and duck egg blue for some elbow-length Ms Potters. Also, front of pic, is a ball of Rowan Calmer which I'm carrying around for inspiration.

And looksee! It was only afterwards that I realised that these yarns are almost exactly the same colour as the flower motifs on the bag!

(Sorry about all the exclamation marks*, but I got unreasonably excited about this.)

Yay, dontcha love it?




There's only 1 problem with this bag.

See this?



Oh horrors! The knitters enemy.

VELCRO!

So now I keep the stuff inside this knitting bag inside other bags, inside.

Well, it's not like I can have too many.


* or as Little Monkey calls 'em, 'explanation marks'.
.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! But that velcro is dangerous, agreed.