Friday, February 27, 2009

JGG Update


Well, after a crazy busy week what's the progress on the Jolly Green Giant?

Zero.

Yup, a big fat zilch, nought, nil, nada, zip*.

Sigh.

Still, I'm off to meet my people at Bridgewater Shopping Centre, Arklow (Rav link to forum) for a knit 'n nat this morning. For once I won't be peeling children off the walls so I might be able to get in a few rows.

Mind you, with our history of laughing, there's always more 'nat than knit when we get together. Love it.


* proof positive, in case you had any doubt, that as far as blog posts go, I really can make sumthin' outta nuthin'. Hee hee....
.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Funny, you are. How was Knit and Nat? Thinking of going to Stitch and Bitch myself shortly..

Nic said...

Knit an' Nat was great this morning, thanks. I hooked up with knitting pals and met some new faces.

And I got my JGG project restarted, which is a great relief to me since I have only 17 days to finish it - deadlines March 17th.