Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chez Plum does it again



I just have to share this stunning project with you. Aren't they amaZING! More great pictures on Ravelry here.
I've been flirting with crochet for quite a while now, but this project has flipped me over the edge into a full blown passion. I want them so badly that when I first saw them I had to remind myself to continue to breathe in and out.
Of course, I'll need some....er...um...(cough!)...help with reading the pattern, being completely crochetignorant an' all.



Let you know how I get on...



.

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Those are seriously cool, I want some of those!

Heather said...

They look lovely Nic

Leslie said...

Those are the cutest!

Sinéad said...

ooh comfy looking! I'll be interested to see what yours turn out like.