Monday, December 20, 2010

Liebling Iceling




Well, it's been a while since the last post. Apologies. I've been busy. Also been busy knitting.




This is the M and Freddy Show modelling Iceling, the kid version of Iced.

I got perfect gauge with Artesano Aran so you can guess that it's a really warm and cosy project and in this freezing weather my lap really misses it now that it's done.


Good thing there's another one on the needles. Better photos of the knitting coming very soon.





'Mum. Freddy says he wants one too. Puleeese!'

I'll bet he does. That's a smart bear.

.

2 comments:

Sinéad said...

Aw. I said it on Ravelry and I'll say it again. Aww. So cute! She's a beauty, and so intent on talking to Freddy. Oh, the cardigan is lovely too! :)

Irene said...

Love the M and Freddie show, and your knitting too!