Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Wednesday




Spotted in the centre of Blackrock Village, Co Dublin, Ireland.

Has a nice ring to it, eh? 'Nic's Place'. (Cue the Casablanca music.)

Actually the name of the bar is 'Tonic' and some of the neon is missing.


S'funny, eh?

There's a lot of knitting going on at Nic's Place I can tell you, but I can't show you as some is for design submission and some for a gift.


Looks like I'd better cast on something else as well so we have something to talk about.

Oh goodie. Any excuse.


Good thing I've a Howth Vest in my future. Just waiting for the yarn!
.

4 comments:

sheknitupthat said...

Love the Howth Vest, I have one in my knitting future too!

Sinéad said...

Your name in lights! How cool! Your new avatar, methinks.

Stitchlily said...

it looks great, your name in lights...I'd have that as my header/logo!

Nic said...

New avatar and blog header! Great idea guys, thanks! Why didn't I think of that!?