Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rising Numbers

What rising numbers are those?

The numbers of unemployed people? (Sad)

The numbers of inches of snow? (Deep)

The numbers of times that I forget to decrease 4 stitches on Row 8 of my current pattern repeat? That's a rising number for sure.

Nope! It's the numbers of Ashford Cowl projects in Ravelry. For a long time the number floated around the 60-something, then it crept up through the 70s and 80s and suddenly I noticed it had passed 90.

Now I'm watching it like a hawk. Don't want to miss that magic 100 number.

Exciting innit!? Well, as we say in our house, it's kinda-a-little-bit exciting anyway.

.

1 comment:

Sinéad said...

Yay! I've been watching my pattern like a hawk too. Every download makes me go yipee!

Maybe we need to get out a bit more. :)