Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Doodle4Google



Forget the X-Factor and Dancing on Ice.

Let's harnass the voting power of knitters.


Make your vote count by voting in the Doodle4Google 2012 schools competition and win a **10,000 EUR technology grant** for the winning school.

And if you'd like to support my daughter Maeve, (5 years old, Senior Infants, St Saviour's NS, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow) then click on this link.

Vote for Maeve.

The theme of this year's competition is 'I wish...'.

Here is Maeve's wish.

I wish the fun times would never end. I wish I could wear a Santa hat in Summer, a witch's hat in Spring, see butterflies and colourful flowers in Winter and green trees in Autumn. If the fun times never ended the world would be a happier place.

Please pass it on. The school could REALLY do with those computers.

(And afterwards she said with a knowing smile. 'Mummy I know what your wish would be. KNITTING!')

2 comments:

Sinéad said...

Done! What a lovely doodle, and a great sentiment. but I think I love her knitting wish most of all :) She knows you too well!

Akua Lezli Hope said...

What a wonderful young person you are raising! I've wandered over from Rav
to wish you bonne chance!