Wednesday, February 1, 2012

St Bridget's Day


So.

A quick tally of WIPs and stuff currently on the needles gives me 2 overdue gifts to finish, 3 hats, 3 hairbands and 3 mittens to knit and a pattern to
finish.

So what do I do?


Clearly the only thing to do is to start another project.

Happy St Bridget's Day. Last week marks the start of the St Patrick's Day Celebration competition on Ravelry. Every year I tell myself I have no time to enter and every year without fail I cannot resist.


This year I accepted early on that I would enter (thereby saving time and demonstrating new levels of age wisdom) and I am hoping to knit something that I failed to get off the page and onto the needles 3 years ago and haven't attempted since.

I'm gonna start from scratch and see what happens.

------------

2010 entry




2011 entry & 3rd prize winner. Yay
!

No comments: