Monday, April 13, 2009

Home again, home again

Er...oops.

I think I forgot to tell the blog that I would be away for a short week in Spain.

Well I was.

There was sand, sun and lots of fun on the beach. No knitting, since I didn't get much time to sit down, but it was fun all the same.

Home now. Knitting resumes with the final (I hope) stages of the JGG.


No matter how much I knit around and around the yoke, decreasing 2 stitches at raglan seams every 2nd round...it doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. Funny that.

We spent a sunny Easter Sunday having an alfresco lunch and a walk around Mt Usher gardens. Lovely.






Hope ya'll had a great Easter. And way too much chocolate.
.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad you are home, we missed you over on Ravelry. Mt. Usher Gardens look incredible.

Tina - omme i London said...

No chocolate here, but hey - four days off, you just can't beat that. Where in Spain did you go?

Irene said...

OY! Are ya missing in action again? Ain't seen ya about for a while!

Blessings until Saturday!