Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh Wow!

I am thrilled to show you this fabulous book published by the really really really talented Nicola Brown and her equally talented friend Chrissie Day.





There are so many things about this book that thrill and inspire me. Let me outline them in terms you will understand:

Row 1: (RS) It's fabulous.

Row 2 and every WS row: It's mine. Not yours. Mine I tell you (To get your own copy, go here. Seriously. Go.)

Row 3: It's full of *great photos, clear info, inspiring detail and fibre friendship ** repeat from * to ** as many times as you wish. What could be better?

Row 4: As Row 2.

Row 5: Love the book title. See Row 3.

Row 6: As Row 2.

Row 7: www.blurb.com. Self publishing. Love it. Great concept.

Row 8: Y'know.

Row 9: This is an inspiring piece of self-publishing. Me likey. (Watch this space.)

Congratulations to both of the authors. Or friends. Or 'fauthors' maybe.

Of course I don't know Chrissie Day (yet), but by evidence of a) her friendship with Nicola and b) her great contribution to the book I'm pretty sure that I would like her - a lot.

IDEA: Any chance Chrissie would come visit?

I'll make the tea.



.
.

No comments: