Thursday, June 5, 2008

Really really really really really really really busy at work


And when I say that I'm really really really really really really really busy at work, I mean that I'm REALLY really really really really really really busy at work.

I don't even have time to post a photo of the lovely peony rose that appeared in my garden last week. Just as something for youse to look at.

Fortunately there is light at the end of the tunnel. The software project that I've been working on for almost 2 years will be launched next week at a large international conference at Croke Park. There will be 700+ delegates and I'll be demonstrating and talking about the product for 12 hours a day, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

So.....that's pretty busy.

Right now the preparations are going well, but there's plenty of time for the printer to break down, to lose vital pieces of equipment and for the software to suddenly stop working. It happens.

Anyway, I'll get my life back after 12th June hopefully, and maybe even make it into the WWKIP on Saturday 14th. Fingers crossed.

Normal service will resume then. Or maybe I should aim higher?

.

No comments: